Directories and Awards Programs
Law firms of all sizes dedicate significant time and energy to pursuing industry rankings and awards that validate their position in the market and differentiate them from competitors.
But not all of these opportunities offer a worthy return on investment. A scattershot approach that chases every call for nominations will certainly keep firm marketing professionals busy all year round, but what will they have to show for these efforts?
Page 2 has developed a unique expertise in legal industry awards, and achieved a reputation for helping firms win the most prestigious and relevant rankings and recognitions.
These honors are a key component of a smart business-development strategy, and they also serve as a powerful tool for raising the visibility of lawyers from underrepresented backgrounds. Of the individual attorneys we helped law firms nominate for awards, 65% of those recognized were women and/or members of minority groups.
Our 2022 successes speak for themselves:
- 67% of nominees for awards specifically highlighting women lawyers in multiple outlets were selected.
- 60% of nominees for “40 Under 40” awards across multiple cities and in national publications were selected.
- 88% of nominees for the Crain’s Notable Executives suite of awards were selected.
- 75% of nominees for Chicago Law Bulletin Media awards were selected.
We have also helped firms secure other competitive recognitions, including rankings and awards programs from:
- Benchmark Litigation
- Bloomberg Law
- Chambers and Partners
- Chicago Bar Association Alliance for Women
- Corporate Counsel
- Crain’s Chicago Business
- Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Crain’s New York Business
- Legal 500
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Nashville Business Journal
- National Law Journal
- New York Law Journal
Our secret is a discerning taste for which awards matter, a deep understanding of what selection committees are looking for and the skills to transform biographical content and matter descriptions into compelling nominations that stand above the crowd.
And when you win, we help you promote the achievements in effective ways. Is your firm ready to take a strategic approach to high-value recognitions? Give us a call.