Trumpeting a firm’s full range of capabilities, cultivating prospective business that leads to sustainable growth, attracting and integrating recruits and lateral hires — these are all in a (long) day’s work for law firm marketing and business development professionals.
In many firms, though, putting out fires and keeping up with incoming requests makes it challenging to plan and execute more proactive initiatives. It’s tough to innovate when you’re just keeping your head above water.
That’s where outside support from Page 2 comes in. We work alongside CMOs and marketing directors to supercharge their messages across all channels, creating systems that improve efficiency, training lawyers in tools that empower their BD efforts, and planning for changes on the horizon. Boutique, midsize and global law firms choose us over the competition because we are true partners and dedicated problem solvers. And our work leads directly to growth.
- Develop a suite of services to support lateral hire announcements and ongoing publicity for several large firms.
- Design and deliver comprehensive training modules to empower attorneys at several midsize and large firms to use LinkedIn for business development.
- Provide ongoing support to create and post timely and on-message website news items and social media content.
- Identify, evaluate and calendar conferences and speaking opportunities in line with firms’ PR and BD goals.
- Social media calendars
- Social media content and graphics
- Market research
- Branding audits
- Service descriptions
- Attorney bios
- Support for lateral hires
- LinkedIn coaching
- Facilitation of speaking opportunities
- New office/practice launches