Many lawyers are excellent writers — in fact, the pleasure of persuasively communicating complex ideas is what first attracted many of them to the profession. And their years practicing law have generated a wealth of subject-matter and business expertise. If only they had the time and bandwidth to capture and publish it.
Meanwhile, law firm marketing and business development teams are under pressure to generate more content than ever — especially in our new “hybrid normal” — across myriad owned, earned and social channels.
Page 2 brings serious writing and publishing chops to the table to help our clients not just draft and polish content but navigate relationships with editors, submission guidelines, editorial calendars and processes to turn high-value knowledge into quality finished products that bolster reputations and drive engagement.
- Generate topics for, draft, edit, pitch, and place Law360 “Expert Analysis” and Bloomberg Law” Insights” pieces by lawyers practicing in high-stakes litigation, IP, antitrust, health care, labor and employment and more.
- Create content strategies for attorneys to reach clients in specific industries, resulting in articles published in key outlets such as Industry Today, Full-Service Restaurant Magazine, Health Law Weekly, Dental Practice Management, BuiltIn and many others.
- Assist firms in defining messaging and drafting key statements on firm culture, DEI, values and significant societal events.
- Identify and secure opportunities to highlight law firm clients in media and through industry recognitions.
- Facilitate the revision of practice descriptions and representative matters listed on a firm website to better capture and convey differentiators and capabilities.
- Draft talking points and speeches for managing partners who present at conferences or receive awards.
- Range of editorial support, from copy editing to ghostwriting
- Profiles and interviews
- Website copy
- LinkedIn content
- Newsletter content
- Sensitive internal communications
- Firm values statements
- DEI communications